Photography for Sale

redmuddyboots.com

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Chez Daniel

                                       
It's been a year since I've been to Chez Daniel, but I think of it often.  Not only did I share the evening with one of my dearest of friends, Sheila, and even though I can not recall what we ordered, the feelings of that evening stay close. The food was divine, and I remember savoring each and every bite with an "Oh," or "Ahh,"  or "Oh my!"

I do remember that Sheila ordered a clam dish of sorts. I helped her open her clams - as they were plentiful!  The atmosphere is warmly lit French with exquisite decor!  We had close attention from the waitress and it was truly a dinner extraordinaire!



                                                                   

                                     
Chez Daniel offers elegant yet unpretentious French cuisine.  Independently owned and under the leadership of Executive Chef Pierre Jean Laupies - a native of Southern France, yet there is no snobbery here!
                                                                                                                         
                                                                             Excusez-moi?


A Sunday brunch is offered, private dining options, weekly specials, happy hours, and a unique experience for students of French language classes in middle or high school where only French is spoken.

What I do remember is that we finished our meals with two delicious coffee drinks:  The Nutty Italian, and The Nutty Irishman.  Fitting!

  2800 American Boulevard West
Bloomington, MN 55431

and get this ...

Complimentary shuttle service to/from the Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport and the Mall of America.        

very cool.                                                               


No comments: